Jenny vs. Andy: Who's the Better Blogger: ANDY'S VERSION

Blog post guest authored by Andy Steingas
-------------------------

Jenny is a professional writer who constantly has writing deadlines, so she better beat me in this competition! I'm only embarking on this 15 minute challenge to see who can write the best blog with her because I want her to achieve her personal goal of writing more blog articles this weekend. So while I may not be the better blogger, I at least have a good argument about why I might be the better person!

I'm a believer that a good article should have some sort of arc. (I hate to admit it, but I heard that from RHWONY star Bethenny about two months ago and I couldn't agree more). Deciding what my arc would be took ten minutes before the competition officially started while Jenny took off her make-up and I setup the computers.

We're both competitive and tonight is the perfect night for this competition. For no reason at all, neither of us had a cocktail during the Husker game, the game was over, Jack was in bed early, and three episodes of VEEP was enough for the night. Neither of us are tired despite the fact that it's midnight. We were both thinking, I guess we'll just go to bed, but that's also a little depressing since it is Saturday night.  (In the back of both of our minds, we could probably find one other activity.) (Note from Jenny the editor: this comment has been changed slightly because boys will be boys and this is my blog) :-)

So here's my arc: If you are in any kind of long term relationship, challenge your significant other even if you are likely to lose. In the end, you'll end up winning either way!
================
Above the line is the original blog post written in 15 minutes by my husband Andy. My 15 minute post is here -- they are quite similar which we both thought was really cute.

We had a great time doing this and we hope one day to get feedback from people once this blog actually gets published and promoted! Please share your thoughts and consider challenging your significant other at something and sharing your results with me!!!

Popular Posts